Only God Can Judge Me
memories-of-her-xoxo.blogspot.com
Her.

Welcome to memories-of-her-xoxo.blogspot.com
As you can see, it's my blog. So my rules yeah? Strictly no ripping. I appreciate the colours in my life very much and each black notes in it are very much of what I am today.I can be hysterical at times especially during my gloomy days.like other girls..I find passion in hanging out..gossiping..dressing up etc. I do have a boyish side of me doh..I love sports! plays basketball..volleyball..cricket..running on the track..etc.However..Im rather shy when it comes to being around new people..but I can be quite loud and goofy when im around people that Im familiar with! hehe..befriend with me if you wanna find out more!! oh ya! u may leave if u hate me..=)

Precious peeps

Till The Limitâ„¢
Adam;Dumbo
Adrian Leong
Big Boys Oven
Chi Ling;Piglet
Ck Lam
Connie;Fatnie
Diane
Fei Wen;Babi x)
Food inspiration
Hong
Kah Han;Nevon
Karen
Kelvin
Ken Chan
Kher Li
Kok Yong;Adrian
Kopi;Babi xD
Larissa;Hotie mamala
Li Sha;Baybe
Louisa
Lum
Myra
Nicole
Nicoz
Pearl Lee
Pei Ling
Phooi Yan
Rachel
Ryan Foo Joe
Samantha
Sayaka
Shea Wen;Darling
Shi Wei
Sims
Sok May
Steffi;Monkey
Vanessa;Mojojo
Van Hong
Wai Kin
Weng Hong;Andy
Wings
Yan Gy;Babi
Yi An;Cutie
.


Speak!

ShoutMix chat widget
.



Twittie


Counter

page counter
Hit Counters
Archives


Profile

S.F Cheung ♥
I'm just a typical 18 years old girl who always living in my small and tiny world.Wish me Happy Birthday on 17 Aug.


Credits
Designer : Jerval
Basecodes : Hester Stephanie
Qoutes : Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Color codes : Color picker


dead blog
Thursday, March 24, 2011


go to my tumblr kay..
k thanks bye! :)

mwah!